Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How much can i eat? Hongkong Trip / March 2010

on my way back to new york city, i decided to stop over at Hongkong so as to make my 'trip' a little shorter and less torturous... but of course, my real reason was my friends whom i have not seen in years since i left and the food and shopping and lights...
 me and my two gfs who decided to tag along at my favorite hangout Tsui Wah Cafe...oh that's Grace in the middle and miss Regina :P

our tour guide for the day Suwei who took us to outlet and dinner...she Miss Malaysia honored us with her special presence...haha..don't kill me miss martini...miss you tons you know :)


ok, this is what i really went to HK for...who can resist the famous and delicious roasted Goose in YUNG KEE??? hahah definitely not me! i did wish i could pack one and fly him to NYC for my bf and share the goodness...and fat of course!

finally, my friends, Iris, Kingchee and Nick who also lived there and were a big part of my life came to dinner too...was great seeing them even though on this sunday, we were all tired and lacked of zzzz....


ok, this might look weird but i just had to put up my HK french toast picture and for all who knows me, this i ate at every meal when i lived there...so and that's why i have to share it with all of you ..

miss regina had a list of things she had to eat and this was one...the famous Crab under the bridge of Wanchai. When i used to go eat there, i was always half ass drunk and i did not know how yummy this crab was..today, i was perfectly sober. as spicy the fried garlic was, this crab was worth the name and i will have it anyday!

   last but not least, i had to say good bye to the bustling city with a typical hk type breakfast at the airport...spam and egg instant noodles and yummy milk tea..nothing beats the food in hk but no worries...i will be back soon!! right girls??haha