Monday, November 30, 2009

DIARY OF MOTR FILMING: DAY 17/01 Oct 08

Announcing the 6th challenge of PR!!! went into FITM as usual and my dress was completed. Helped Nicolas cut some silver lace trimmings while he stitched on. went for hair first and seriously, this has been the craziest hairdo ever. So i am officially the ice queen who got locked up and frozen by her evil twin sisters and to create this look, George the hairdresser sprayed dry shampoo to whiten my hair then used sugar and warm water to make a paste and drip it all over my head and we wait for it to crystallize. Oh man, it was kind of gross already when it drips and all the sugar was on me too and that's not the end. My makeup was silver and blue and i had glitter sprinkled literally from head to toe. I was really uncomfortable and when i put the dress on, i could walk but the collar made up of 'horse  hair' and trimmings scratched the shit out of me and i could not move. 

Went to runway, i was quieter than usual and they put even more sugar on my hair. I meant, they dipped it in the cup of paste. So disgusting!!! But it did work after it hardened, it did look like i had icicles on me. Quite cool i must admit. Did our thing and omg, Nic and i were chosen again to be top and bottom. Pretty scary to be on the stage twice in a row and the others included Matar/Epperson, Gordana/Tara, Louise/Fatma, Christopher/Katie and Ramon/Vanessa. Stood on the runway till i almost passed out, Nic asked me if i was nervous...i said "dont be" since i had faith in him and i really wasn't nervous. So it ended up that Epperson, Christopher and Nic were the top 3 and they loved how real my outfit looked and that it could be really used in the movies. Funny thing when they asked about the hem of the dress, he told them that i said it was too long and Heidi hated us picking up our skirts and that i wanted to play with my wrap and not worry about tripping and thus, he chopped the bottom off a little..

Anyways, went back to the green room and got interviewed. Heidi sent us cupcakes today and shortly, we realised that Nicolas won and Ramon was out with his metallic green leather alien outfit. I was really excited and happy for him as he really pulled himself together finally...but still, he needs to buck up.

Ramon said his goodbyes to us and i went into the designers room next door for the first time! yippeeee!! Glad our hard work paid off but when Nic said he did not wanna lie on stage about the hem, Epperson shook his head and i knew he was unhappy about the Johnny issue and blah blah...oh well, things are heating up. 

Begged to wash my hair out and it was our dooms time again. Rooted on the runway, dear Heidi announced that this time, all designers have to change models. We almost stopped breathing. Shit. Kalyn was the first to leave and there goes my immunity round with Nicolas. Damn it. Luckily enough, Christopher picked me and i knew since my body type was sort of like Katie's. In the end, it was poor Fatma who had to go. She was happy since she had so much drama here and i bet the other girls were happy too.However, it wasn't fair since Louis was the last designer to pick and Fatma was working with her before so she had no choice. Sadly, but i was relieved since i was closer to Kojii. The day finally ended with the same protocol...say bye to Fatma and crashed on my nearly crashing Ikea bed...

No comments: