Wednesday, July 22, 2009

summer coney island fair!!





Who goes to Coney island i always ask myself?At the end of the N train, it seems too far to bask in the sun and thus i have only been there once...for a magazine photo shoot..haha..however, my experience was totally different last Sunday when Joe took me there, on 4 wheels of course..

Unfortunately , the first bathroom experience was sad..waited 15mins in line and while it was dirty and overpopulated and drowning in water, my stomach was turning upside down after relieving myself.

Anyways, back to the main attraction of summer in Coney, the fun fair was filled with families and excited kids and adults carrying their many kinds of bear prizes.. i wanted one too..but we went to take a ride on the ferris wheel which was nice..peace up there amidst all the hustle and bustle. took pictures in the ID booth, we went on to the arcade and played 'Deal or no Deal'. it was actually fun for my first time. Later, we ended our day trip by Joe shooting basketballs after finally after contributing 15bucks to the Coney island economy, we landed on our white bear which we called 'xiao bai'.

No comments: